Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Test Results are in...

Sue received the information from her PEP and bone scan this am. The cancer has NOT spread beyond her right breast and her bone scan was clear. THANK YOU DEAR LORD!

However, She has the worst kind of aggressive breast cancer you can get. It is rare for people her age to be seen with it. They have to aggressively treat it with chemotherapy, which will begin on Friday. She will need your prayers more than ever as she will to use every bit of "sisu" (that's the Finnish word for guts!) she has within her.

I will be flying out to Houston tomorrow am and I will be there through Sunday. My whole family will return back March 19-30. My mom, sister and Ray have been with her continuously so she has had ALOT of support,as well as the Martinez family and Sue's boss, Eric.

Thank you again for your love, care, support and prayers.

I pray God's richest blessings for each of you,

Kaylee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sue,

Reed called me tonight to let me know what is going on. I just want to send you an encouraging word that the Colorado Hermans are praying for you and your family. We are believing for full recovery!

Bless you Sue,
Brad Herman