Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sue's Sunday

Susan's Sunday visitors: Ray's family Gloria, Janie and Jessica came to see what's going on! My wife and me. See how my honey shines like the morning sun. She's so beautiful.

Susan is getting better use of her "tick hand." She's hold a little clear cup in it. Excellent!


Our friends Ruben and Kelly came to visit. It was a wonderful surprise. They're great people.



When I came home to run a few errands, there was this package waiting at our door from Aunt Phoebe and Uncle Ervin. I brought it to the hospital so that she could open it (with my hands, of course). Inside was an Angel of Health, a big lollipop, and childhood pictures of her and Uncle Ervin at Disney Land; in them she was holding a big lollipop while her uncle towering over her tiny happy body, smiles down at her. It meant so much to her to receive such wonderful gifts. I was a little misty myself. Thank you for that, Aunt Phoebe and Uncle Ervin.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am home now safely in MN! Ray will keep the pix going and he will be the blog master from TX! Thanks again for your love & support! I already miss everyone, especially Sue! kEEP ON GETTING STRONGER sUE & WORKING TOWARD your goal! I love you!

Kaylee

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue and family, Sooooooo happy to see you looking so much better and with that nice smile and sparkle in your eyes. I'm soooo sad to think that my winter wanderings are coming to an end. I'll be leaving Amber and her little family on Tuesday and I already get teary eyed even thinking about it. Miss Vicki and family and Phoebe and Ervin too. Lotza and prayers, Hugs, kisses and get well wishes. I know that God's Love, healing and grace is with you, Sue. Aunt Helen, Amber and family too

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to hear your first chemo treatment went well, what a blessing!! We continue to keep you in our daily prayers.

KT