Thursday, March 6, 2008

Message From Sue

I took this of Sue and i by holding the camera in front of us & laughing!


Woo-Hoo I am out of ICU & Kaylee was here to help celebrate my first victory!! It was just wonderful to have her here. Today I was admitted onto the oncology floor, into a beautiful room-with 90% less wires and starting to feel stronger! Tomorrow is my first chemo tha will take place in my room while I lay in bed. I am working on regaining my strength so I can move freely an get out of here!


Today I also received 2 units of blood to replace blood from my port surgery yesterday. I wanted to let everyone know how much your prayers LOVE care and concern mean to me. As I get strongerr I will write more and more an I will personally respond to everybody. I'd like to say God's blessing to ALL of you. Thank you so much you are making my journey stronger and easier.


Love, Sue


Kaylee's Note**


I am here with Sue and she is in a great place! Her new room allows for an unlimited amount of visitors and ray can even stay overnight! It is such a blessing to be here with Sue.


This is a "christopher Columbus" journey for Sue and all of us, one we have not been on before so tomorrow sue has chemo and i will be here to help her as will my mother I think. Please pray for Sue's strength and ability to with stand it and not get sick. She is very focused on regaining her strength and she is already doing better!


Mike had me take his laptop with a bunch of funny and favorite movies to watch while she has chemo and i got some great meditional and praise music and books. So we will have stuff to occupy our time and focus positive energy towards healing! Thanks for your prayers and love!!


XOXOXO Kaylee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue, Thinking of you,prayers to give you strength as you have you first chemo treatment.You have loving support from your husband, sister's, mom, in-laws and friends there! Not too mention the love,support and prayers from your Mn. families also!The journal is a great idea...you guys are doing an awesome job at keeping it updated! Stay Strong! Love Kristi and Sierra