Saturday, March 15, 2008

3 Day Breast Cancer Walk

Good Morning!

A few of Sue's friends are organizing a team to do the 3 day breast cancer walk in honor of Sue. They are looking for more walkers and more sponsors! My sister Kari and I and my daughter Ashlee are considering going to Dallas/FT Worth for the walk. If anyone is interested, please visit the site below. It is amazing! All the proceeds benefit breast cancer research and it is huge!! I was amazed and Deb, NICE JOB on the team site!! Here's the link that will tak eyou right there!

http://08.the3day.org/goto/captainsusanspirates

Let us know on the comments if you are interested!!

1 comment:

Koo-Koo said...

I just checked out the site and this is AWESOME!! Thanks to Deb and Kari for organizing Susan's Pirates and getting the site up and running. You have done a great job.

I am planning on doing the 60 mile walk in Dallas. 75% of the money raised by the Susan G Komen organization goes for research. This is such a great cause and I will be doing the 3 day walk for someone who means the world to me.