Monday, March 10, 2008

Kaylee is Home

Hi Everyone!

I am safely home and already missing my family and Sue and Ray. What a whirlwind that trip was. But we got alot accomplished and alot of administrative things in order and system in place for medical info, documenting Sue's daily vital info, picture taking (!!), I need to see how my little sis is getting better and stronger each day I am away, her disability paperwork done..so I feel good about that.

I want to thank all your faithful blog readers, our family and friends for your thoughts, prayers and messages. I cannot tell how much they mean and how it adds strength to Sue to know you are there for her and you care. Ray is going to be blogging from Houston each evening and downloading pics, I of course will still have to add my two cents in, but I am so happy he agrees to do that, as he is there with the first hand info! Have a great Monday and a great week.

XOXOXO Kaylee

ps I will be returning to Houston with Mike, Ashlee & Alex on Wed 3/19 thru 3/30 so I will have more pics and info then also!! Please pray Susie regains her strength in her legs and body so she can freely walk around and go home!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue,

This is now my 6th attempt to try to get this to work. You have been in our families thoughts and prayers since this all began. We have asked our bible study groups to pray as well as our friends and Wayzata Free church to continue to bring you and your needs before the Lord. There is great power in prayer. We pray for His peace that passes all understanding and His power and strength to pour over you each and every day. You are in the palm of His hand and He is with you every step of the way as He brings you through your journey with cancer. We care and love you Sue. We pray your strength will return soon so that you can go home. We are so grateful for this blog site that has been created so that we can keep up on your progress and know how to pray more specifically for you each day. Have a good week knowing you are loved and cared for by so many.

Our love and concern for you,

Tom & Pat

Anonymous said...

Yea, I think I did it Sue. I am not too literate on the computer but I am going to get better. We will check the blog daily and we love all the pics. Take care and greetings to everyone.

Pat

Anonymous said...

Susan and Raymond,

After Ruben and I left you Saturday night I was so inspired by both of you. Susan, I admire your strength and courage and Raymond, although I think that was the most I had ever heard you talk, I genuinely admire your caring, compassion, support and love for Susan; it simply shines through.

Susan, from the day we met last Easter, I told Ruben you were someone I would love to have as a close friend and I look forward to your recovery so that we can do just that - and Raymond too. You are so genuine and such a delight to be around.

It was a joy to meet your family and I look forward to seeing them and visiting with them again. You are very blessed to have such a wonderful and supportive family.

My prayer circle is praying for you and you know I'm keeping you in my prayers today and always. Keep that beautiful smile on your face and I'll you again soon!

Smiles and blessings to you,
Kelly

Anonymous said...

We are all missing Kaylee already, it is truly amazing to us how much she gives of herself and then ups the ante another notch and gives more. We all are so thankfull for her, her love and support and unbelievable organization at the hospital for 4 days was fantastic not to mention how much she motivated Sue to get better and do things to help her get stronger. Needless to say we are
so proud and love her dearly. Sue has realy tried very hard today to get stronger so she can go home, and as soon as she does the Dr. said she will go home. Sues spirit is realy high today as she can see the improvement coming everyday.

We again want to thank you all for the love and prayers for Sue, we will never forget your kindness.
Doug