Thursday, March 13, 2008

Power of Friends and Prayer

Just another little blog entry...God is so good!!! I have truly had a ton of phone calls and emails every day from people all over, some I hardly know and some I haven't spoken to in years! Susan truly has ALOT of people surrounding her who care ALOT!! That is so uplifting! I got this email today and I wanted to put it out there as maybe some of you may be interested in participating/sponsoring or just encouraging this!! But I literally cried today when I received this as it is a great example of the outpouring of love and concern I have felt since SUsan was diagnosed. This is from one of Sue's long time friends who introduced Sue to her husband Ray!!

THANKS DEB!!! :) You made my day and I can't wait to tell Sue & Ray!

Hi Kaylee -

Kari W. (another of Sue and Deb's friends) and I have created a team to do the 3-day Susan G Komen 60 mile Breast Cancer walk in Dallas/Ft.Worth on November 7-9th. We've called the team "Susan's Pirates" and we'd like to put a pic (that one of her on the blog) on the back of our team shirts.I'll keep you updated!

Thanks -Deb

No comments: