Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Mom's Blog!

My mom asked me to tell the story of how when Sue was first diagnosed, she told Sue to claim the bible verse:

Hebrews 13:5-6: I will never leave you or forsake you, The Lord is my helper I will not be afraid.

So she told Sue to memorize and know the Lord is with her and has a plan and will never leave her.

So my mom had asked her church to place SUe on their prayer chain list and they had sent my mom a card letting her know they had all prayed for Sue and her family and Ray of course and then they had the same verse from Hebrews as a comfort to claim! My mom and SUe were so surprised and Sue said it is the Lord's way of showing me He is here and has not and will not leave me and it was comforting to all of us!!!

Thanks for praying and Thanks to my mom for all her prayers and her diligence in helping Sue and taking care of her and making sure she is alright!!

No comments: