Friday, May 30, 2008

Hooray! It's Friday!

I know what you are thinking....since I am not working, isn't everyday like Friday? I have to say, no, it isn't. I still look forward to the weekend since everyone has it off and comes to hang out. Its a nice time!

My mom is cooking us dinner tonight. Her yummy beef stroganof and fresh baked hinolava (I don't know how to spell it but, it is a fabulous Finnish flat bread!) It is so wonderful of her to take the time to do this for us.

I realized yesterday that we had posted pictures of all my caregivers with the exception of Tim. He comes every week to draw my blood and check my vitalsigns for Dr. Schree. Below is the long awaited photo.


Tim checking my blood pressure
He comes in the AM so I think that's why we neglected to get a picture. Photography is not on my mind at 9 in the morning!
I wish you all an excellent weekend and send you lots love and prayers for God's special blessings in your life.
Love,
Susan

9 comments:

Koo-Koo said...

Hooray is right!!! In my opinion, Friday is the best day of the week (especially when it is Friday and pay day)!!!!

I am looking forward to the finnish flat bread and yummy slow-cooker stroganoff. It is the best.

You look great in the picture Sue with a healthy glow to your cheeks.

Love,

Koo-Koo

Anonymous said...

Look what I found!!!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hCeiEzCNeT05AGZVsISB_zRXHWBwD90VEU8O0

LHOTP the Musical!!! And Laura will be playing Ma!

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan,

It is always a good day when it's Friday!!!! I'm very happy to hear that you are doing well. I wish I could taste your Mom's cooking, even reading it makes my mouth water. I love the way Kaylee writes, it's like we are a part of the family.

My prayers are with you,

Daphne from City West Place

Kwelly said...

Stroganoff sounds yummy!


I miss you. Any chance you're free next Friday? If you don't let me visit you soon, I'm going to stalk your apartment; hide out in your car, knock on your windows at night.

Ok, ok, I probably won't do all that. But I do think about you every day and say my prayers for you. And for Ray-Ray, too.

Hugs!
Kari

Anonymous said...

AGREED, Fridays rock!! Thanks for the pic. Have a terrific weekend Susie!

Love you,
KT

Anonymous said...

Awesome job blogging, even pictures, whoopee! Thinking of you often. Praying for good blood results, no chemo side effects and no fluid build-up. You look so pretty in the picture with those big beautiful blue eyes of yours. I hope you enjoyed your Mom's dinner, it sounds delicious. Have a great weekend. Thanks for keeping in touch.

Pat

Anonymous said...

Hey Susie - you're looking great! Sounds like you've had quite a time lately. The stroganoff sounds super and I love the finnish flatbread and I know what a good cook your mom is. I'm so glad your blood levels were up and you didn't need the blood transfusion - your positive attitude and all of our prayers are working and it's such a great combo. Keep it up kiddo - you continue to amaze me.
Love you.
G

Kaylee said...

Sue-

Hooray for Friday is right!! Nothing like having family & friends hang out!! I wish i was there with you! I miss you and everyone! Keep on going strong and getting better day by day!!

I was excited to see you blogged again yourself AND downloaded the pic!! Woo-Hoo I am proud of you!! All of us avid blog readers LOVE to get the photos. Have a great weekend!!

I love you!! Kaylee, Ashlee, Mike & Alex

Kaylee said...

I was looking at your pic and I noticed the mint mocha chip frapuccino(or however you spell that)and got a sudden craving LOL!!!

Miss you guys,
Ash