Thursday, May 8, 2008

Another Update from Dad (Doug)

Sue and I had a very nice day, we went to lunch at La Madelaine's and had such a nice lunch.

Then sue needed some items from her old favorite drug store Walgreens, when she was working she would stop there almost every evening for something. So she was so happy to be able to walk into the drug store again, by then she was tiring a bit so I brought her home to take a nap.

We have not heard anything on the chemo, we are hoping that Friday is the day, I will keep you all posted. Take care best wishes to all, bless you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Doug for the post. You and Sue have had very special times together. Glad you had a good day together. Hope tomorrow is a good day as well and that Sue will be able to receive her new chemo. Thankful you are there for Sue and that you are able to stay. May tomorrow be the day. Praying for His healing touch.


Pat

Anonymous said...

Just let me know if you want me to do some voodoo on anyone who is standing in the way of your next chemo, and keep that lovely chin up!

Love you,
KT

Kwelly said...

Girl, I didn't realize you were up and walking - that's awesome! I was thinking of you all day yesterday. Actually, I think about you EVERY day.

Sure hope I can see you soon. I am so proud of the progress you've made so far. Good luck tomorrow! I put a special one in with the BiG Guy so I know it will all go well.

BIG BIG HUGS!
Kari (the OTHER Kari)