Thursday, May 1, 2008

An Update From Doug!

Ray emailed me to let me know he is super crazy at work for the next several weeks and will not be able to blog as much as usual, so my dad always sends me end of the day updates on email, so I thought I would put that on just to keep you daily readers (like me!!) updated with the latest at the Martinez home! Hope your day was great Ray!

From Doug:

I have a nice evening up date for you, after quite a few activities yesterday that kept Sue out and about for at least 3 hours, plus Velma's visit(physical therapy for her "tick arm/hand"), it kind of pooped Sue out. So we had a pretty nice, easy day today, a long visit from Deb( the kingpin in planning the three day walk-Sue's great friend) was just the ticket for Sue! They were laughing and watching a movie all afternoon. I left shortly after Deb arrived so the girls could have some gal time without the old man around.

Sue took care of her shower and grooming all by herself(!!), so Mom got a little break today. All in all it was a pleasant, positive day, thank you Lord for that. I wish you all a good evening and a wonerful day tomorrow, bless you all.

2 comments:

Koo-Koo said...

After having prepared such a great meal on Wed night, I know Sue was tired. She loves to cook and her Pork Chops with Blue Cheese sauce were FAB!!!

I am amazed how well she is doing and that the "tick" hand is shrinking!!! I know that all of our prayers are WORKING!!!

Happy FRIDAY!!!

Love,

Koo-Koo

Anonymous said...

I tried sending three e-mails to the Sue's NEW LOOK website but I know the first two didn't go through and the lasr one is hung up in the Hinterlands of the Web world !!!! The page came on where they ask you to click refresh among other things and the computer just stays locked up.

So please pass my good wishes to Sue, Ray and Her great family and crew of caregivers. I'm sending lotza of prayers and good wishes.

Aunt Helen