Thursday, May 22, 2008

Vampire

The transfusion went very today. Its just long procedure. It takes about two hours per unit and I received 2 units. Thankfully Dad was there to keep me entertained and during his brief outings around the hospital we had good ole Marty there to fill in. She really is a great person and wonderful at her job.
After that we picked up mom and brought her to work. Then Dad ran to buy a few more plants for the garden. It was a beautiful evening out tonight and I spent a couple of hours relaxing with the cats and surveying the garden. Dad has done a beautiful job out there. Very peaceful.
Tomorrow I go get the fluid drained from right side. I am praying that it will help my breathing a lot and never return! I'll blog tomorrow and let know how it goes. Also, the best part of the week.... Kaylee and Ashlee arrive in Houston tomorrow AM!!!! Yippee!!! Its been too long and I've missed them! A good time should be had by all!

As always I am so grateful for each one of you and for all your love and prayers!

Happy Friday!
Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, thanks for the blog. You are getting good at it. We are praying that the fluid removal goes well and that it doesn't return for a long time if ever. I am sure that the gardens that your dad has made are beautiful. We are so thankful that you are able to be there for Sue, Doug. I am sure that you all are anxious for Kaylee and Ashlee to arrive. I pray that you have a wonderful time together and that we will be receiving some pics now that Kaylee is there. We continue to pray for God's healing in your body and that the chemo will attack the cancer and not give you adverse side affects. We love you all and want His best for you. Know we care and love you. Have a great weekend filled with good memories. Take care.

Pat

Anonymous said...

Susie - you are amazing - I'm praying for the draining of the fluid to be a great success. I will be on vacation next week but will not be on vacation from praying for you. Keep on keeping on kiddo. Love you,
G