Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An Update From Doug!

Greetings Everyone!!

Here is a little update from my dad! Sue has been doing well since they drained the 2 liters of fluid from her chest cavity. So nothing health-wise new to report!! She goes to the oncologist tomorrow, but not for chemo, this is her week off!! YEAH! SO here is my dad's evening update! Thanks to those of you who care enough to call to check to see how Sue is doing when a few days go by with no report!! We appreciate everyone's love, support and prayers more than you can know!!

Here it is only 9:20 and I am pooped out whats up with that? I bought us Pot pies from central market for dinner and a fresh salad. It was delicious and Kookkoo (Kari) joined us as I bought one for her also, so we had a nice dinner together. Mom came from work and gabbed a litlle and away the gals went, Sue and I watch Hells Kitchen, it is fun to watch. Sue is feeling good, she has a good appetite if the food is something she can eat. We go to Dr Nguyen's office tomorrow at 1 p.m. and after we are going to a wig shop over by the clinic where they sell the head scarf that Sue loves(The Red One) so that will be fun for Sue. Nothing else going on so I will close for now and wish you a lovely evening. I am so sorry for forgetting to tell you the results of her heart test were excellent no damage to her heart. Gods blessings to you all. Doug

For our faithful prayer warriors we have a few prayer requests; can you please continue to pray for Sue's lung and that her chest cavity will remain clear, and also for her levels (you know the ones!!) and for her continued improvement on this journey!! Thanks again for your love, may God bless you this week!! XOXO Kaylee

2 comments:

Koo-Koo said...

I enjoyed the dinner and watching "Moment of Truth" with Sue and Dad. The pot pies were yummy!!

It is hot here in Houston!! Take it easy today and hope you find some cool head scarves.

Love you,

Koo-Koo

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear the results of your heart test were good, that's great news!! I hope your appt goes well today.

Love you,
KT