Sunday, April 6, 2008

Doug's Update!

I, Like alot of you check this blog to see updates and tonight I thought I'd share my dad's end of the day emai with you! Please keep Susan in your prayers!

Not much news here, all is quiet on the western front. We are going to watch a movie that Sue wanted to see, we had a flying pizza night as Mom and the Kook came over so that was fun.Sue is doing great, I finaly got her out on the front patio to sit with me for a while it was so nice,we gabbed and had a nice time. she can walk out there all by herself and in by herself, "piece of cake" as Sue says. So our little diaper is doing the very best she can to beat the beast within her.We can not forget the struggle ahead even as Sue improves she still needs every bit of strength and love and support we can muster for her which includes doubling our prayers from everyone.

Hope your weekend is going well!

XOXO Kaylee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sue & Ray! Hello Doug, Kay & Koo-Koo. It is cloudy here and has rained all day. However, almost all the snow has melted. We had a nice dinner at The Walstad's last night. Hope you are all enjoying the weekend.
Love,
The Saba's