Thursday, June 18, 2009

ONE YEAR....

Greetings Everyone..


I am staying up tonite late in honor of Sue;s death one year ago....I have lit a candle in her honor and said a prayer foe her as I do so many times daily since she has passed. I thank you so much for all of your care, thoughts, cards and messages over the course of the last year and now....it has really made a difference to know how special Sue was to YOU!! 

I have learned so much in the last year it is hard to put into words...but I will try!

1. People are your treasure, not your job, home, cool purse etc..
2. This has given me newfound empathy I already thought I had but didnt til understood how the loss of someone significant impacts your life..
3. Thankfulness in the face of great loss.... that is what has sustained me, finding something daily to thank God for!! And I have....
4. Family/Friends.....we all cannot by with the hard times without them, so thank you one and all...


I still miss my little Susie more than ever, I just have grown used to the hole in heart as a result of her passing. I am eternally grateful to everyone for all of your love & support! I pray for blessings for each of you!

xoxo Kaylee

3 comments:

Koo-Koo said...

Very nice Kaylee!

I want to thank everyone for their support over the most difficult year of my life. Grief is a very difficult process but thankfully with the love of family and friends we do get through it.

I miss Sue every single day but she will will hold a special place in my heart forever!!

Koo-Koo

Gina said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you all today and everyday. I know only too well how difficult the last year has been. May peace and happy memories be with you today and always.
Love G.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all for your love and support of Sue and her family.
It has been a difficult year emotionaly, as Sue said to me on
one of our trips to the hospital to
get a chemo treatment, Dad I am so
lucky to have so many people that
truly care for me.It was just like Sue friends and family were more important to her then her cancer could ever be. Your Poppa