Thursday, July 31, 2008

Breast Cancer Fund Raiser Tee-Shirts For Sale!!


Greetings Everyone!
Above is a picture of Kari in one of our custom "Captain Susan's Pirates" breast cancer 3 day tee's. We are taking orders for these to raise money for the "cure" in Susan's honor. If you are interested please email Kaylee or Kari at the following email addresses with your size and we will ship them to you!! Thanks so much for your help! They are available in Petite, Small, Medium, Large, X-Lg at $25 each and 2XL for $35. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
Thanks so much for all of your phone calls, cards, emails and support. It has meant the world to all of us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had my t on yesterday! Thanks for giving all of us one Kaylee! I thought of Sue again today. Hope all is well for Kari, Kay & Ray. We miss you guys!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I still check in once in awhile. Hard to believe Sue is gone from this earth. I like to see the pic's of her. Sue was full of life.
Think of you all often & look forward to seeing Sue again,
Lisa