Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Susie!


I can not sleep and I lit a candle for Sue at midnight. She would have been 40 today...our big joke always was when she was 40 I would almost be 50 (well I am 46!!) but close enough! We always said we would never be that old, but I never imagined my life without Susie....and it is challenging for sure. She could make you think all was well and everything would be ok and I miss that. Anyway, happy Susie in Heaven!! Just know your big sister got you  your fave bday cake today and that I am eating it in your honor! Love you and miss you forever and ever...Kaylee

1 comment:

Koo-Koo said...

Happy 40th Susan!!!

We miss you and sure wish you were here to celebrate your 40th!!! I miss you more than you will know. I think of you each day and know that you are watching down on us!!

You are my special angel!!

Love you and miss you!!!