Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pictures From Captain Susan's Pirates @ the 3 day Walk in Dallas!

Greetings Everyone!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving holiday filled with lots of great food, family & friends! Following are pictures shared with me by Deb Haas, who was one one Sue's great friends. She organized Captain Susan's Pirates team and they walked in the Susan G. Komen breast cancer 3 day walk in Dallas! Way to go Deb, Erin and David! Deb's team raised over $10,000. in Susan's name for breast cancer research. I am so thankful for you all and for keeping Sue's memory alive in such a positive way!! I also heard rumors that there was a "rock star" contest at the 3 day and Deb Haas was the winner with David coming in a close 2nd!! WAY TO GO! Thaks for all you have done!

I wish everyone a beautiful holiday season and a healthy, prosperous 2009! XOXO Kaylee



A Pic at the 3 day Rally!

Catain Deb "the rock star" Haas!!

Sue's picture hung in the remembrance tent, thanks so much for doing that Deb!







David and Erin, members of Captain Susan's Pirates~WAY TO GO!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Family!
It's been a while since I've posted but it does not mean I have forgotten about you guys or Susan. That would just be impossible. I think of her often and we talk about her alot around the office. I think about the things I would tell her that would just crack her up especially my adventures with the little kids at the park I go running at! She is truly missed and was one of the nicest most generous people I have ever known. I still can hear her laughter and I think about the last time I saw her and to me she was "Just Susan".

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that Sue's coworkers did the walk and raised funds for the Breast cancer research fund. Thank you for the update Kaylee. HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON! Love,Karen &Mike

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Looks like they had a great day to walk and raise funds for this needed cause. I know this is a very difficult Holiday Season with so many people missing Susan.
She was so nice; this walk is truly a positive reflection of her love for others.

Donovan