Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sue's Update for Wed!

Hello everyone-
I am back at work today. I am going to try and work 10 – 3 each day. It’s going good so far. Just getting dug out of a mess! It feels good to be here.
I got my PET scan set up for tomorrow at 1:15. I will be relived to get that out of the way and find out just exactly what’s going on and set up a plan!

***kaylee's note***

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who has called, emailed or left a comment to express your love, care and concern! We are all thankful for everyone's prayers and positive thoughts, we will be updating the blog as new info becomes available. Hopefully tomorrow Sue will have heard about her oncologist (cancer Dr) and have an appt set up for really soon.

Sue also had the cardio exam yesterday and she is waiting for the results of that. Please pray for a great dr for her as the oncologist was referred to couldn't fit her in until the end of March. They are going to have the referring Dr call him, so maybe he can fit her in. Thanks!

Also, the Lord is already at work, there are literally hundreds of people praying for Susan, people we all don't even know. Thank you so much! My mother told me today her church has a cancer support group and it is across the street from Sue's and Susan goes there, so she and my mom and perhaps others will be attending that! I was so happy to hear that! I also posted instructions on how to leave a comment and encourage you to do so! Thanks for visiting this site and for your comments and concern.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sue
just thought i would leave you a comment that you are in my thoughts and prayers and wishes for a speedy recovery with much love Katie Schneider

Anonymous said...

Dear Sue,
Just wanted to let you know, you and your family have been and will continue to be in our prayers.What an answer to prayer that you did so well today!! God is so good!! What a blessing to have such a wonderful family supporting you and hundreds of people praying for you all!
We love you- Vicki,Bob & Drew